sleepover + day camp package
Your pup will be included in our daycare program Monday to Friday. We offer regular daycare on the weekends to pups who are already enrolled in our boarding through the weekend.
our sleepover + day camp package includes:
- Four or more potty breaks per day, morning, mid morning, afternoon and evening
- 3 outdoor playtimes
- Comfy Bedsure sleeping cot
- Stainless steel food and water bowls
- Fresh water at all times
- Premium dry dog food if needed
- Fleece blanket washed daily
- Lots of love and attention
- Pet picture is included for first time visitors
- Inclusion in Day Camp activities
$45 per night*
Additional nature walks beyond the play area are available on-demand.
we care about your pet's comfort
All of our dog rooms are deep cleaned and dried every morning with special pet safe cleaning products. Each room has privacy panels and is sealed so there is no cross-contamination in between the walls of the suites.
Each guest will have their own Bedsure raised bed and fluffy bedding which is laundered daily.
All Suites are comprised of an indoor room that is connected to a private outdoor patio that your dog can access at any time throughout the day.
The only time the patio doors are closed is if the temperatures are extremely hot or extremely cold or if it is storming. Our heat and air conditioning continue to run at all times even if the patio doors are open to help ensure the comfort of your pet.
We welcome you to bring your dog's own food to avoid tummy trouble from switching their diet. We also have our own select dry dog food in case you forget.
The owner lives on site and we have camera surveillance inside and outside at all times, and there is surround sound so your pup can listen to soothing music each day!
A liability waiver must be signed during booking
All dogs must be up-to-date on vaccinations
Vaccinations* must be sent by licensed vet prior to attendance
Please note: If your dog isn’t playing well with others, it will be separated from the group.
* Required vaccinations: Rabies, Distemper/Parvo, Bordetella and a negative fecal sample for parasites within last six months.